>>> March 8, 2017: on the occasion of International Women's Day, state museums and places of culture offer free admission to women. <<<
- European Union citizens aged 18 to 25
- European Union teachers
- Children under 18 years old from any country
- Children under 12 (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Tourist guides and interpreters (accompanying a group), with official documentation
- ICOM members
- Students/scholars of all nationalities may apply for special research permits for a limited period.
Free access the first Sunday of every month
Schools: Italian and European school groups accompanied by their teachers, with official authorization from the school and with an advance booking made directly with the museum.
- Service fees (pre-sale and online booking fees), as well as fees for temporary exhibitions happening during your visit are due for ANY KIND OF TICKET as well as for free admission days.
- When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked for a document proving your right to the price reduction. Entrance will be denied without it
If you wish the assistance of our operators (available from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm, Italy time), send us an e-mail.