Come with us on a tour to the Tuscan countryside! You will visit one of the farms that raise the magnificent Chianina breed. Your tour of the farm is followed by a delicious Tuscan lunch featuring the best local specialties - including, of course, Chianina beef in various forms.
Availability: From Monday to Sunday
Departure time and duration: 09:30am to 3:00pm
Participants: minimum 6 people booked to confirm
Languages: English, Italian
Children: If you are traveling with children under 10 years of age, please contact us in advance, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Complete refund if cancellations are received with at least 48 hours advance before the start of the tour.
- For cancellations received less than 48 hours before the start of the tour, as well as for no shows, 30% of paid fees can be refunded.
Save time ordering! Add all the tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request. Before placing your reservation, please read the ordering information carefully.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The large and impressive Chianina breed have been raised as draught animals and for their meat for at least 2200 years in the Italian regions of Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio.
Your Chianina Beef Tour includes:
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer in 9-seater minivan
- guided visit to a farm where Chianina cattle are bred
- Tuscan lunch (cold cuts from the farm, bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil and 2 types of “crostini toscani”; organic wheat semolina pasta with saffron and seasonal vegetables; homemade “tagliatelle” (noodles) with Chianina meat sauce; Florentine steak of grilled Chianina; mixed salad and seasonal vegetables; Cantuccini and Vin Santo; coffee, water and three wines: Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG, Chianti DOCG and San Gimignano Rosso DOC "Convivio")
Participants will have the opportunity to purchase the farm products (shipping available).
IMPORTANT: Please note that Italian law does not permit us to serve alcoholic beverages to children below 16 years of age. Children below this age will therefore be served non alcoholic beverages. Please notify us in advance about any special dietary or reduced-mobility needs and we'll do our best to meet your needs.
Price per person: € 135,00