Combo ticket for Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper (Cenacolo) + Milano Card 24h, the first card for tourist services in the city of Milan. Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, the Cenacolo (in Italian, Cenacolo Vinciano), is located in the refectory of the 15th century Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Visit the museum and activate your Milano Card for free travel on Milan public transports, discounts or free access to museums, monuments, restaurants, tours, shops, exhibitions and 24-hour on call medical assistance during your trip.
Info & BookingAttention: reservations are sold out until the end of March 2019; for further dates, please come back to visit us later.
Weekend in Italy brings you access to guaranteed Last Supper Tickets - make your Ultima Cena reservations with us. Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper, one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art is located in the refectory of the 15th century church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Visiting regulations due to the fragility of the fresco as well as enormous popularity make it hard to get tickets to see Leonardo's magnum opus. We will make sure you get to see The Last Supper - book your guaranteed Ultima Cena reservations with us, and get your personal Milano Card!
Combo ticket for Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper (Cenacolo) + Milano Card 24h, the first card for tourist services in the city of Milan: visit the museum and activate your Card on the App (see below).
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive one voucher for the visit of the museum and one voucher to activate the Milano Card.
Reservations must be made with a minimum of 7 days notice.
IMPORTANT: the availability of tickets is not the same for all the combo packages. If you don't find availability for the desired date for this combo, please check the other combo packages too.
Extensive measures have been taken to protect the Cenacolo fresco from further damage. To ensure that the fresco is kept at room temperature, admission has been restricted to a maximum of 25 visitors at any one time since the 1999 reopening.
Last Supper Audio Guide
- The audio guide is an audio system with earphones that explains the history and characteristics of the fresco by Leonardo in the selected language. Duration of audio guide commentary is 20 minutes.
- Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, and Japanese.
- Audio guides can be purchased only in combination with the ticket.
Guided visits provided by Last Supper staff
You can also add a guide for your visit, available in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Japanese. Please notice the explanation is possible only in one language per each time spot.
IMPORTANT: due to the quantity of requests, your order IS CONFIRMED ONLY AFTER you receive the confirmation voucher, one business day after placing your order.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary and an email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Once confirmed, a visit cannot be modified nor canceled.
Cenacolo Vinciano (The Last Supper)
- Tuesday to Sunday from 8:15am to 7:00pm
- Last admission at 6:45pm.
- Admission for a maximum of 25 visitors at any one time
- Duration of visit: 15 minutes
- The museum is closed on Mondays, and on January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Reservations are required for any kind of ticket
How to get to there:
The church of Santa Maria delle Grazie is located in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Tram 18-24: stop Corso Magenta - Santa Maria delle Grazie
Metro MM1: stop Conciliazione or Cadorna
Metro MM2: stop Cadorna
Milano Card 24
Milano Card is the first card for tourist services in the city of Milan, valid for 24 hours from the activation.
The MilanoCard must be activated from the App - get your MilanoCard directly on your smartphone. After receiving this confirmation voucher, please:
- Find the booking ID on your voucher
- Download your MilanoCard App on your smartphone
- Click on "Activate your card"
- Click on "Online"
- Insert your booking ID and your email
- Enjoy your Milan visit!
How it works: The card entitles you to free travel on all Milan public transports for 24 hours, as well as discounts - or free access - to museums, monuments, restaurants, tours, shops, exhibitions and all other participating services. You are also entitled to free, 24-hour medical assistance during your trip.
- Free Access to all Milan public transports (metro, trams, buses, CityTrain) for 24 ours from the first use.
- Free On Call with our 24-hour, multilingual helpline. Initial consultation and at-home or in-hospital medical treatment at reduced charges.
- Free entrance to 3 Museums (restrictions apply).
- Discounts from 10% to 85% at 20 museums
- Discounts from 10% to 50% for museums, tours, restaurants, hotels, shops, fast food, airport buses, exhibitions, baggage shipment and much more.
- Free printing of 40 photos of your trip.
- 2 free rides, per person, with personal driver (taxi) in Milan.
REMEMBER: To be eligible for discounts, you will need to show your MilanoCard at the cashiers.
In addition, MilanoCards gives you invites to:
- Free access to the Poldi Pezzoli Museum, official museum of AC Milan, Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Branca Tower
- Free lunch or dinner at Pizzeria I Dodici Gatti, located over the roofs of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- 10% off on Hop on Hop off tour
- 25% on outlet shopping bus
- free outlet shopping tour (limited per day)
- free handmade panettone
Combo ticket for Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper (Cenacolo) + Milano Card 24h, the first card for tourist services in the city of Milan. Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, the Cenacolo (in Italian, Cenacolo Vinciano), is located in the refectory of the 15th century Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Visit the museum and pick up your Milano Card for free travel on Milan public transports, discounts or free access to museums, monuments, restaurants, tours, shops, exhibitions and 24-hour on call medical assistance during your trip.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, will be automatically confirmed if your preferred time is no longer available.
Milano Card 24h
The MilanoCard is all you need to access Milan, the “heart of Europe,” with its ample offerings of culture, art, enjoyment, and delicious traditional food. Choose among the many services, or call the info-line for help. Enjoy your MilanoCard – enjoy Milan!