Visit Milan from the rooftops of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, after nearly 150 years since its opening! The newly opened rooftop walkway is an unusual and evocative path allowing you to see Milan from a new perspective: from the historical heart of town with La Scala Opera House and the Cathedral, to the Castle, and the new skyscrapers of Porta Nuova. The panorama is breathtaking, and cafes, restaurants and lounges allow you to extend your experience in the most pleasant of ways, with delicious food and drink. Enjoy!
Included in your ticket is a reservation for one of the restaurants located in the Galleria: Ristorante Pavarotti, Enoteca Duomo 21, Pizzeria I 12 Gatti and Duomo 21 Terrace Restaurant & Lounge, and a welcome drink.
- Mondays: from 10:00am to 2:00pm, and from 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Tuesdays to Sundays: from 10:00am to 2:00pm, and from 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Visitors are not allowed to stay in the Highline Galleria for a period of time longer than the one indicated by site staff
- Appropriate attire required
- There are no luggage/bag storage rooms or lockers
- It is mandatory to pay due attention inside the Highline Galleria and comply with notices as well as the Code of Conduct shown at the entrance. Operator may not be held liable for the consequences of visitors' careless or negligent behaviour.
- Do not disturb the peace and/or safety of other visitors.
- It is not advisable to access the Highline Galleria with heeled shoes and/or shoes that may hamper walking, since there are very narrow, steep sections and perforated catwalks.
- It is severely prohibited to access the Highline Galleria with bare feet.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (a person of at least 18 years of age), who must hold their hand during the visit to the Highline Galleria.
- Access with prams and pushchairs is not allowed. The walkway is physically challenging as there are steep connection staircases and very narrow passages.
- In case of severe disabilities, visitors can access the Highline Galleria only if accompanied.
The following activities are absolutely forbidden:
- Engaging in any behaviour that may cause a hazard and/or jeopardise the safety of the visitor or others.
- Engaging in any behaviour that constitutes a breach of public order and/or decency according to the judgement of Seven Stars Galleria Italia Srl, including, for instance: smoking, gambling, collecting money in an unauthorised way, carrying out promotional activities both as an individual and as a group, organising political, sports or recreational activities, sunbathing, wearing masks
- Engaging in selling of goods by unauthorised subjects or in unauthorised places, unauthorised sale of tickets
- Engaging in unauthorised transmission and/or recording of data, for commercial purposes, using cellular telephones or other devices (video cameras, cameras, recorders, etc.)
- The access of unauthorised reporters and journalists with recording devices, video cameras and/or cameras
- Attempts to access reserved areas
- Requesting money or other goods without authorisation (for instance: beggars, musicians or singers at the entrance of or inside the Highline Galleria)
- Touching and damaging the catwalks and archaeological structures. You are reminded that the Law requires penalties for damages to works of art.
It is not allowed to introduce, among others:
- Any kind of food or beverage
- Guns, firearms, explosive devices, explosive material, fireworks, smoke candles, torches, toy weapons, reproduction and imitation weapons that could be mistaken for real ones, compressed-air or carbon dioxide weapons such as guns, pellet weapons, carabines and ball guns, flare guns and starter guns, bows, crossbows and arrows, harpoon throwers and spear guns, slings and catapults; neutralising devices such as stun rifles, taser guns and electric-shock batons, devices for stunning and killing animals; chemical, gas and spray substances capable of debilitating of paralysing effects, such as pepper spray, tear gas, acids and animal repellents; cutting devices such as axes, swords, sabres, hatchets and cleavers, ice axes and ice picks, razor blades, Stanley knives, knives, scissors, pencil sharpeners; objects with a sharp end such as compasses, martial arts equipment with a sharp point or a sharp edge; helmets of any type, even if hand-held, adjustable photo sticks, laser pointers, balloons, musical instruments (drums, trumpets, musical instruments of any kind) loudspeakers and other PA systems or amplifiers, narcotics, poisons, noxious substances, flammable material, paint or other staining material, food and drink of any kind.
- Animals, including small ones.
- Banners, signs, horizontal banners, flags, documents, drawings, printed or written material, signs and symbols containing propaganda for political, ideological or religious doctrines.
Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable.
Events such as adverse weather conditions, security concerns, and public order reasons or other organisational or technical factors that are not attributable to the Organization may force the latter to change opening hours, access methods (including ascent and descent), visit duration or any events planned at the Highline Galleria. Organization may not be held liable for any of the aforementioned occurrences.
Bookings may be subject to cancellation due to the celebration of services or other extraordinary and organisational reasons of the Organization. Any such change shall be notified as soon as feasible by service personnel via e-mail.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]