- 9:00 Departure from your hotel
- 10:00 Short guided tour of the village of Ravello
- 11:00 Guided tour of Amalfi and Limoncello-tasting at "Antichi sapori d'Amalfi" store
- 12:00 Visit to the Paper Museum
- 13:00 Lunch at the Trattoria da Rispoli
- 15:00 Guided tour and coffee in Positano
- 18:30 Back to the hotel
Day trips (09:00-18:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language (English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese), lunch and wine tastings.
Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour; 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour; no refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Secrets of the Amalfi Coast
The Amalfi coast blends history, culture, and nature into one of the most beautiful Italian experiences. There is a lot to discover, such as the cathedral, the "Limoncello" makers, the terrific cooking for (sea) food lovers and the wonderful landscapes unfolding as you drive along the coast. The Amalfi Coast is also famous for its handmade paper.
Enjoy this full day guided tour - it includes a visit to the paper museum, where you can admire the ancient methods of paper production using the power of the mills, a visit to the Limoncello factory and tasting, a lunch with the best of the local cuisine and a guided tour of Amalfi and Positano.
9:00am: Departure from your hotel
10:00am: Short guided tour of the village of Ravello
11:00am: Guided tour of Amalfi and Limoncello-tasting at "Antichi sapori d'Amalfi" store
12:00 noon: Visit to the Paper Museum
1:00pm: Lunch at the Trattoria da Rispoli
3:00pm: Guided tour and coffee in Positano
6:30pm: Back to your hotel
- 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour
- No refund for further cancellations and no-shows