Spend a day in a Sorrento farm, in the nature learning some of the ingredients of the celebrated Neapolitan cuisine:
limoncello liquor, mozzarella and pizza and enjoying the simple life of local people and amazing food.
Available everyday except Wednesday from March 15 to November 30, at 9:30am.
Minimum 4 passengers required
- Limoncello liquor making
- Mozzarella making
- Pizza making and baking
- All tastings: limoncello, mozzarella and provolone del Monaco cheese, pizza;
- Transfer your hotel in Sorrento and back.
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, total cost of unused tickets will be refunded in case of cancellation at least 2 business days before the departure.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations occurring less than 2 business days before the departure and no show.
- Clients must notify the organization in writing and within 7 days from tour/service of any complaint regarding the tour or services, as well as with any complaint regarding the organization itself or its failure to provide any aspect included in the tour/service description.
Sorrento Food Experience
Spend the day on a Sorrento farm, in nature, and in little village, and learn about the key ingredients of the celebrated Neapolitan cuisine – limoncello liqueur, mozzarella, and pizza.
Your experience will start with a guided tour of the farm “La Masseria” (registered Lemon of Sorrento I.G.P. - PGI - producers) with an explanation of the farm’s history, production, and the traditional techniques of farming, accompanied by the tasting of products such as the traditional lemonade, a slice of lemon with sugar, extra virgin olive oil, and lemon and orange oil on homemade bread.
Your farm day continues at the cheese maker “Il Turziello” (registered Provolone del Monaco D.O.P. producers) plus a demonstration of how cheese specialties “Treccia” (braid) and “Caciottine” (a harder cheese) are made. The experience will be followed by a tasting of Salami and the famous Provolone del Monaco D.O.P., accompanied by a delicious glass of “La Masseria” wine.
At the end you’ll proceed with the Pizza tour at “Da Francesco,” a restaurant located in the historical centre of the charming village of Schiazzano. The chef will explain the production’s cycle of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza, you'll participate in the preparation, and then you'll get to eat the pizza, too! Lunch will be followed by homemade desserts and coffee.
After lunch, you'll return to “La Masseria” for limoncello tasting with an explanation and demonstration of the family recipe.