Discover Rome with an expert personal guide! The Guided Bike Tour is a great idea for the whole family, for individuals and groups alike. See the highlights of Rome from the comfort of your saddle!
The Cruiser Bike
A Cruiser Bike combines balloon tires, an upright seating posture, a single-speed drivetrain, and straightforward steel construction with expressive styling, and was the most popular bicycle from the early 1930s to the 1950s in the United States. The Cruiser Bike is comfortable and easy to ride, which is why it is enjoying renewed popularity. It is the perfect bike for a relaxed and safe city biking experience!
The Rome Cruiser Bike Tour with Guide:
- April to October: every day at 10am
- November to March: Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 10am
- Not available on January 1, Easter, May 1, June 2, August 15, November 1, December 25, 26 and 31.
- Departure: Via Sant'Eufemia 15, close to the Imperial Fora and Venezia Square.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Minimum group size 2 persons, maximum 10
- Available in English.
- Level of Bike Ride: Easy!
- Distance: about 12 km/7.5 miles
- SAFETY: You won't have to worry about traffic when riding with us! Group size is limited to a maximum of 10 cyclists per group, ensuring safety and personal attention. All the Cruiser Bikes have V-brakes to stop quickly and multiple speeds to choose your level of pedal-pushing effort.
Child Policy: if your child is younger than 10 years of age, we require an expert level of biking and that he/she rides his/her own bike.
- Personal guide
- CRUISER BIKE rental
- Liability insurance
- Helmet and safety lights
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Cost for Beverages, Souvenirs, Gratuities is not included!
- The tour goes on rain or shine.
- No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, busses, trains etc.
- Total refund will be made for cancellations made within 3 working days of the tour departure.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Discover the historical center of Rome in less time and more comfort with the safe and fun Cruiser Bike Tour! Follow your expert guide as you ride past the Colosseum to the Imperial Forums, from the Vatican City to the beautiful Piazza di Spagna and much more! The Guided Bike Tour is a great idea for the whole family, for individuals and groups alike. See the highlights of Rome from the comfort of your saddle! Refresh yourself with a complimentary bottle of water provided during the tour. Our knowledgeable personal guide will share the diverse history of the area as you pedal along the little streets of the Eternal City. Of course, you'll have plenty of opportunities to take memorable pictures.
- Vatican City
- Piazza Navona
- Piazza di Spagna and Spanish Steps
- Lungotevere - along the Tiber river
- Trevi Fountain
- Circus Maximus
- Imperial Forums
- and much more!
€ 35.00 per person