Our tour includes: panoramic visit of Naples, visit of Anacapri and lunch in a typical restaurant.
Info & Booking
Discover one of the most beautiful Italian destinations – Capri Island, plus a taste of the vibrant city of Naples and its royal past with an al-inclusive, day-long tour. Your day trip includes a visit to the town of Anacapri and lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Pick up at the hotel (if in city center)
- Duration: 13 hours
- Tour is available every day, except December 25th and January 1st, at 07:30 am:
- from April to October: every day
- from November to March: Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- Tour must be reserved with 1 working day advance
- During the journey from Rome to Naples, it will not always be possible to make a comfort stop, but the boats for Capri have bar and restroom facilities.
- We would recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and especially comfortable shoes to assist you when boarding the boats.
- During high season, there may be delays in boarding the boats and minibuses and we ask you to pay particular attention to your guide to avoid getting separated from your group.
- If the sea conditions are so bad as to not permit the boats to leave from Naples to Capri, it will be necessary to substitute this tour with the tour of Pompeii, in which case the difference in price will be reimbursed.
- ATTENTION: Boat transportation to the Blu Grotto (€ 25.00) is NOT included, and must be paid for on site.
- Minimum 6 people to be confirmed
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian
Cancellation Policy: No penalty for cancellations up to one business day prior to departure. No refund for further cancellations and no show.
Naples and Capri
Surrounded by the emerald and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Naples, Capri is often called the “pearl of the Mediterranean.” This “Island of Dreams” has enchanted many with the incomparable beauty of its rugged landscape, the mildness of its climate, the richness of its vegetation, and its characteristic small white houses.
Your tour bus will leave Rome in a southerly direction on the "Highway of the Sun" crossing the fertile Roman countryside and the area known as "Castelli Romani". Along the highway you will see the imposing buildings of the Benedictine Abbey of Monte Cassino, Benedict of Nursia\'s first monastery. The Abbey of Monte Cassino is noted for the famous 1944 battle, during the Second World War, which almost completely destroyed it. It was rebuilt after the war, and was newly consecrated in 1964.
Upon arrival in Naples you will board the jet boat for the 45 minute crossing to Marina Grande, the port of Capri. Here you will change into small motorboats to reach the Blue Grotto (weather and sea conditions permitting), a sea cave in the cliffs of Capri. Two openings in the cave (a small one above water, and a larger one below the water level) allow sunlight to enter creating a magnificent blue illumination.
Minibuses will then take you on a panoramic drive to reach the little town of Anacapri, situated at 280 meters above sea level – from here you will have a wonderful view of the Bay of Naples.
After lunch in a local traditional restaurant, before boarding your boat to Naples, you will have some free time to take unforgettable photographs and purchase local products.
As you return to the port of Naples, you\'ll have the opportunity to admire the splendid Maschio Angioino (a fortress of the 12th century), the former monastery complex of the Certosa of San Martino, and the Royal Palace.
After disembarking, your bus will take you on the return journey of approximately 3 hours, back to central Rome.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 3 business days before the visit. No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 24 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.