We invite you to discover with us Rome and its treasures. Our itinerary includes Trevi Fountain, Navona Square and St. Peter's Basilica (with Papal Blessing on Sundays)
- Throughout the tour, you will be guided by a multilanguage expert who will help you to discover Rome.
- It is a 3 hours long tour with guide.
- Tour is available everyday except Easter Sunday, alle 08:00
- Tour must be reserved with 1 working day advance
- Entrance to churches requires appropriate attire (no shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders). It is also advisable to wear comfortable shoes for visits.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian
Attention: there is no return to the hotels; bus will make the following stops: Via Veneto - Piazza Barberini - Piazza Venezia - Piazza della Repubblica - Stazione Termini and GLT terminal.
Cancellation policy: No penalty for cancellations up to one business day prior to departure. No refund for further cancellations and no show.
Experience Rome's most important monuments with this itinerary by bus and on foot.
Your local guide will take you on a pleasant stroll through the historical center – from the Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Naiads, to the Trevi Fountain, the victory column of Marcus Aurelius, the Palazzo di Montecitorio (designed by Bernini), the senate seat Palazzo Madama, and Piazza Navona.
Your bus will then take you across the Tiber river to Vatican City – passing Castel Sant' Angelo, Hadrian's monumental tomb, on the way. While your guide will satisfy your curiosity about Saint Peter's Basilica, you'll take in the grandiose Saint Peter's Square. You'll then have the opportunity (except when there are religious celebrations) to explore this magnificent church on your own and to admire masterpieces such as Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's bronze canopy.
At the end of your tour, your bus will take you back across the Tiber river into central Rome.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 1 business day before the visit. No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 24 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.