For those born in Rome and for those who have seen it only at the cinema or on tv, Ciak… si Roma is a unique experience. We’ll take you to the locations of films that have made the history of cinema: streets, neighborhoods, buildings which have changed during the years, but that the experience of our guides will let you recognize it.
Itineraries available (please let us know your choice by email after booking):
- La Dolce Vita - Become Marcello or Sylvia for a day! We are going to explore the sites of La Dolce Vita, a symbol not only of a classic film but a time. Stage: Trevi Fountain, Via Veneto, Piazza Barberini
- A city within a city - will visit in the guise of exceptional protagonist the Cinecittà Studios, a complex of soundstages of excellence and international importance, active since 1937, and place in which they were filmed over 3000 movies. Stage: Sep film Cinecttà (10.00 € for the entrance)
- Star for a Day - A unique experience for your memories in time. We'll go together by a professional makeup artist to prepare us for our private set, and then around Rome, in the places of the sets of major motion pictures with the photographer ready to shoot the poses of our star.
Available every day at 10am.
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Rome.
Duration: 3 hours and a half.
Tour price includes:
- Official guide and/or tour escort
- Languages: English. Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian
Not included in tour price: entrance tickets, transportation, souvenirs, personal extras, tips.
There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing at least three (3) days prior to the booked excursion date. No refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Glorious Film Set Rome
Glamour and romance, history and action await you! See the locations of films that have made the history of cinema. Visit the famed Cinecittà Studios. Become a film star for a day. Whether you were born in Rome or have only seen it in the movies up until now, taking one of our Glorious Film Set Rome walking tours is a unique and fun experience you won't forget!
Choose among the following Itineraries – and let us know your choice by email after booking:
- La Dolce Vita - Become Marcello or Sylvia for a day! Explore the sites of Federico Fellini's 1960 La Dolce Vita, not only a film classic but also chronicle of its time. Sites include the Trevi Fountain, Via Veneto, and Piazza Barberini.
- Cinecittà: City within a City - Visit the Cinecittà Studios like a VIP! Founded in 1937, the Cinecittà Studios are a complex of soundstages of excellence and international importance. Over 3000 movies were filmed here, many of them monumental productions, many of them among the absolute best known movies worldwide. Guided visit of the film sets at the Cinecittà Studios (€ 10.00 admission)
- Star for a Day - Create unique memories of your Roman Holiday! A professional makeup artist will prepare you for our private set. Then, you'll be taken around Rome's major motion picture settings, where a professional photographer will be ready to take fabulous pictures of you!
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation, we can refund the cost minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations up to 3 business days before the event. Cancellations less than 3 days before your booked event and no-shows are not refundable.