After an interesting panoramic tour of the city, which will also include a stop at the Trevi Fountain, you will be left in a local restaurant for a dinner (drinks included).
- Throughout the tour, you will be guided by a multilanguage expert who will help you to discover Rome.
- Pick up at the hotel (if in city center)
- It is a 3 hours long tour with guide.
- Tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 8pm
- Not available on December 24th and 31st.
- Tour must be reserved with 1 working day advance
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian
- Minimum 6 people booked to confirm the tour
Cancellation policy: No penalty for cancellations up to one business day prior to departure. No refund for further cancellations and no show.
Rome by night with dinner
Discover the beauty of Rome at dusk from the heights of the panoramic bus. Enjoy the commentary as you ride past some of the most important artistic and historical sights of the Eternal City. A stop at the famous Trevi Fountain is included – take some pictures and take home memories of La Dolce Vita.
Then, we'll take you to the Osteria Serafini in the heart of Rome near Piazza Navona, located a few steps from Santa Maria della Pace. The Osteria Serafini offers traditional and authentic Roman cuisine in a charming 1940s style atmosphere, where soft colors, old-fashioned wallpaper and old furniture, as well as outdoor tables immersed in a veritable forest of ivy will make you feel right at home – and so very much in Rome. Buon appetito!
After dinner, you will be taken back close to your pick up point.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 1 business day before the visit. No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 24 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.