Use a smart and fun way to discover Rome’s historic center! Offering all the convenience of a hop on-hop off service, our boats sail through the heart of Rome, passing key places such as Tiber island, Popolo square, Sant’Angelo Castle and Vatican City. Whether you are a visitor or a resident of the Eternal City - you’ll gain a whole new impression of its beauties from a different point of view!
- Tiber Island/Isola Tiberina: Lungotevere Degli Anguillara
- Sant’Angelo Bridge/Ponte Sant'Angelo: Lungotevere Tor Di Nona
- Sisto Bridge/Ponte Sisto: Lungotevere dei Tebaldi
- Palace of Justice/Palazzo di Giustizia: Lungotevere Marzio
Ticket validity: hop on and off without limits for 24 hours
Average total duration of boat ride: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Schedule: from 10:00 am (first ride) to 6:30 pm (last ride)
Frequency: one boat every 30 minutes
Available: from April 15 to October 31
On board available services:
- Multilingual commentary (English, Spanish, German, Italian)
> Full refund for cancellations requested until three (3) days before the cruise. Further cancellations and no shows are not refundable.
> Complaints and refund claims must be communicated within 15 days from the service date, and must be accompanied by evidence and original invoices for extra expenses incurred by clients due to the operator’s inefficiency.
> Operator reserves the right to cancel the tour without prior notice due to reasons beyond their control and with the only obligation of refunding the cost of the tour if it has not been supplied. In case of cancellation, operator and Weekend a Firenze srl cannot be held responsible, or pay compensation owing to reasons of force majeure.
> In the event of unforeseen itinerary or schedule changes beyond their control (e.g. demonstrations, traffic suspension, directions of local authorities for security reasons, etc), operator will not provide a refund.
> Operator is not responsible for any loss of personal items which are left on the boats, nor for any damage caused by third parties to personal items of to customers during the tours.
Tiber River Hop on - Hop off Cruise
Use a smart and fun way to discover Rome’s historic center! Offering all the convenience of a hop on-hop off service, our boats sail through the heart of Rome, passing key places such as Tiber island, Popolo square, Sant’Angelo Castle and Vatican City - and under a host of beautiful bridges:
- Nenni Bridge
- Regina Margherita Bridge (Popolo’s square area)
- Cavour Bridge (Prati area)
- Umberto I Bridge (Courthouse)
- Sant’Angelo Bridge (Sant’Angelo Castle)
- Vittorio Emanuele II Bridge (Vittorio Emanuele Street)
- Amedeo di Savoia (Rovere’s square)
- Mazzini Bridge (Gianicolo Hill)
- Sisto Bridge (Piazza Trilussa and Trastevere)
- Garibaldi Bridge (Tiber island)
Whether you are a visitor or a resident of the Eternal City - you’ll gain a whole new impression of its beauties from a different point of view!
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation, we can refund the cost minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations up to 3 business days before the event. Cancellations less than 3 days before your booked event and no-shows are not refundable.