How about ending one of your afternoons in Florence with a taste of both great art and Tuscan delicacies? Take this easy walking tour and discover Florentine tradition and the treasures of the Uffizi Gallery in a different way.
Duration: 2 hours
Availability and Time: all year long, from Tuesday to Saturday at 5:00pm
Meeting Point: 4.45pm directly at the number 1 entrance of the Uffizi Gallery
Private party of maximum 25 people.
Earphones will be used for groups with more than 15 participants.
Available in English or Russian upon request.
Program (times to be confirmed according to availability at the moment of the order):
- Highlights of the Uffizi Gallery – Masterworks by Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Titian.
- Aperitivo close to the Uffizi Gallery, consisting of a glass of Tuscan red wine and a selection of traditional crostini.
- Light walking tour, though we do recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Tour not suitable for children
- Total refund in case of cancellation up to 8 weeks prior the date visit
- 75% refund from 55 to 22 days before the visit
- 50% refund from 21 to 15 days before the visit
- 25% from 14 to 8 days before the visit
- No refund is possible for cancellations less than 8 days before the visit and for no shows.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Enjoy your late afternoon with a taste of both great art and Tuscan delicacies! Join this easy walking tour and discover Florentine tradition and the treasures of the Uffizi Gallery in a different way.
Your tour will begin with a relaxed late afternoon visit to the highlights of the Uffizi Gallery. Your guide will give you an introduction to masterworks by Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Titian.
You'll then leave the Uffizi for your Florentine aperitivo in a convivial atmosphere. Excellent wine accompanied by a taste of Tuscan crostini will round off your experience and set the stage for your evening.
Price per person: € 95.00
- Price includes: guide, entrance fee, visit to the highlights of the Uffizi Gallery, and aperitif
- Price does not include lunch, tips, or any other extras