Card valid 72 hours with facilities described in the Details section, including public transportation for free.
The MilanoCard must be activated from the App - get your MilanoCard directly on your smartphone. After receiving this confirmation voucher, please:
- Find the booking ID on your voucher
- Download your MilanoCard App on your smartphone
- Click on "Activate your card"
- Click on "Online"
- Insert your booking ID and your email
- Enjoy your Milan visit!
The first tourist card made in Milan that offers you discounts and facilities for the main attractions of the citiy and 360° services.
MilanoCard is valid for 72 hours, giving you the possibility to recharge it as many times as you wish. You will also have an infoline, +393401220573 to assist you 24/7.
All MilanoCard clients will receive, for free, together with the card, a map of Milan city.
Since April 15, 2011, Milano Card is enriched by the following services:
- Baggage delivery service in partnership with TNT Italy, calling an international number with a service available on weekends.
- Medical care becomes included in the card; holders will be able to call an international telephone number, with trained medical staff, multilingual, available 24 hours, to assist the customer and will send a doctor at the hotel the customer or arrange for transportation in hospital in an ambulance or repatriation by air ambulance. All charges for services are reserved for holders of MilanoCard.
- 10% discount for all the gadgets and official merchandise of the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, at the shop in the Piazza Scala or at the corner shop at the Museo del Teatro alla Scala
- 10% discount on all navigation services on Naviglio organized in partnership with Autostradale.
- The bike renting service for which customers MilanoCard have a discount of 10% becomes parthership with Falcon Group under the brand Milanbybike
Since December 5th 2011, holders of MilanoCard receive a 20% discount for every show, every night, at the legendary Blue Note Jazz club in Milan. Tickets can be purchased directly at the local daily from 14.00.
Since September 2014, clients are offered 2 free rides, per person, with personal driver (taxi) in Milan.
In addition, MilanoCards gives you:
- Free access to Poldi Pezzoli Museum, official museum of AC Milan, Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Branca Tower
- Free lunch or dinner at Pizzeria I Dodici Gatti, located over the roofs of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- 10% off on Hop on Hop off tours
- 25% off on outlet shopping bus
- Free outlet shopping tour (limited per day)
- Free handmade panettone
MilanoCard also manages the tourist hospitality in Milan and organization of tours, events, conventions and much more for people living the business center that is Milan.
MilanoCard, to hold Milan in your hands!
The MilanoCard is all you need to access Milan, the “heart of Europe,” with its ample offerings of culture, art, enjoyment, and delicious traditional food. Choose among the many services, or call the infoline for help. Enjoy your MilanoCard – enjoy Milan!