Weekend in Italy brings you access to guaranteed Last Supper Tickets – make your Ultima Cena reservations with us. Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper, one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art is located in the refectory of the 15th century church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Visiting regulations due to the fragility of the fresco as well as enormous popularity make it hard to get tickets to see Leonardo's magnum opus. We will make sure you get to see The Last Supper - book your guaranteed Ultima Cena reservations with us, and get your personal Milano Card!
Combo ticket for Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper (Cenacolo) + MilanoCard 24h, the discount card for tourist services in the city of Milan: visit the museum and pick up your MilanoCard at the Central Train Station (one MilanoCard per each full or reduced price ticket; offer not valid for free tickets).
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive one voucher for the visit of the museum and one voucher to pick up the Milano Card. You must print and present both vouchers.
Reservations must be made with a minimum of 7 days notice.
IMPORTANT: the availability of tickets is not the same for all the combo packages. If you don't find availability for the desired date for this combo, please check the other combo packages too.
Extensive measures have been taken to protect the Cenacolo fresco from further damage. To ensure that the fresco is kept at room temperature, admission has been restricted to a maximum of 25 visitors at any one time since the 1999 reopening.
Last Supper Audio Guide
- The audio guide is an audio system with earphones that explains the history and characteristics of the fresco by Leonardo in the selected language. Duration of audio guide commentary is 20 minutes.
- Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, and Japanese.
- Audio guides can be purchased only in combination with the ticket.
- Guided visits provided by Last Supper staff
- You can also add a guide for your visit, available in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Japanese. Please notice the explanation is possible only in one language per each time spot.
IMPORTANT: due to the quantity of requests, your order IS CONFIRMED ONLY AFTER you receive the confirmation voucher, one business day after placing your order.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary and an email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Once confirmed, a visit cannot be modified nor canceled.
Cenacolo Vinciano (The Last Supper)
- Tuesday to Sunday from 8:15am to 7:00pm
- Last admission at 6:45pm.
- Admission for a maximum of 25 visitors at any one time
- Duration of visit: 15 minutes
- The museum is closed on Mondays, and on January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Reservations are required for any kind of ticket
How to get to there:
The church of Santa Maria delle Grazie is located in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Tram 18-24: stop Corso Magenta – Santa Maria delle Grazie
Metro MM1: stop Conciliazione or Cadorna
Metro MM2: stop Cadorna
Milano Card 24h
MilanoCard is the discount card for tourist services in the city of Milan, valid for 24 hours from the pick up.
The MilanoCard must be picked up the day of the visit showing on the confirmation voucher, at the Central Train Station, Agenzie365, Galleria delle Carrozze, West side of the main entrance of Milan Central Station. Open every day from 8:30am to 7pm.
How the MilanoCard works: The card entitles you to free travel on all Milan public transports for 24 hours, as well as discounts – or free access – to museums, monuments, restaurants, tours, shops, exhibitions and all other participating services. You are also entitled to free, 24-hour medical assistance during your trip.
The MilanoCard includes:
- Free Access to all Milan public transports (metro, trams, buses, CityTrain) for 24 hours from the first use.
- 2 free rides, per person, with personal driver (taxi) in Milan.
- Free 24 hour, multilingual helpline.
- Initial consultation and at-home or in-hospital medical treatment at reduced charges.
- Free entrance to 3 Museums (restrictions apply).
- Discounts from 10% to 85% at 20 museums
- For Soccer lovers, discounted tickets for football matches: -15% at the official stores of F.C.Inter, AC Milan, FC Juve, and discounts for tours of the San Siro Stadium.
- Discounts from 10% to 50% for museums, tours, restaurants, hotels, shops, fast food, airport buses, exhibitions, luggage shipment and much more.
- Free printing of 40 photos of your trip.
- REMEMBER: To be eligible for discounts, you will need to show your MilanoCard at the cashiers.
- The right to a 30% reduction on high-speed train Italo, to be requested to MilanoCard Customer Care after the purchase
In addition, MilanoCards gives you invites to:
- Free access to Highline Galleria the new top attraction of Milan, the Poldi Pezzoli Museum, Leonardo3 Museum
- Free lunch or dinner at Pizzeria I Dodici Gatti, located over the roofs of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- Free boat tour on Navigli Channel
- Free rickshaw tour