Your itinerary will include the Piazza della Repubblica, the Trevi Fountain, the victory column of Marcus Aurelius, the Palazzo di Montecitorio, the Pantheon (visit inside), Palazzo Madama, and Piazza Navona. A bus will take you to the Vatican City and Saint Peter's Basilica, with Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's bronze canopy. At the end of your tour, your bus will take you back across the Tiber river into central Rome.
- Throughout the tour, you will be guided by a multilingual expert.
- Tour is available every day of the year except Easter Sunday, at 8:00 am.
- Meeting Point: to be determined upon reservation. Free pick up available from centrally located hotels
- Drop-off: There is no return to your hotel. Your bus will make drop-off stops at Via Veneto – Piazza Barberini – Piazza Venezia – Piazza della Repubblica – Stazione Termini and Greenline Tours Terminal at Via Giovanni Amendola 32
- Duration: 3 hours, with guide
- Please note: Visitors to religious monuments in particular are required to wear appropriate clothing (no shorts, miniskirts, or bare shoulders)
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Tour must be reserved at least 1 business day in advance
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian
Cancellation Policy: No penalty for cancellations up to one business day prior to departure. No refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Experience Rome's most important monuments with this itinerary by bus and on foot.
Your local guide will take you on a pleasant stroll through the historical center – from the Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Naiads, to the Trevi Fountain, the victory column of Marcus Aurelius, the Palazzo di Montecitorio (designed by Bernini), the Pantheon (visit inside), the senate seat Palazzo Madama, and Piazza Navona.
Your bus will then take you across the Tiber river to Vatican City – passing Castel Sant' Angelo, Hadrian's monumental tomb, on the way. While your guide will satisfy your curiosity about Saint Peter's Basilica, you'll take in the grandiose Saint Peter's Square. You'll then have the opportunity (except when there are religious celebrations) to explore this magnificent church on your own and to admire masterpieces such as Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's bronze canopy.
At the end of your tour, your bus will take you back across the Tiber river into central Rome.
Price per person: € 41.00