After the museums, the monuments and the art, enjoy our exclusive Wine Tasting in a typical wine bar located in the heart of Milan.
- Departure/Conclusion Location: La Dogana del Buongusto (Via Molino delle Armi 48)
- Duration in Hours: 1:30 hour
- Available: from January 2 to December 30, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30pm; not operating in August
- min. 2 pax - max 14 pax
- The tour is in English
- a glass of Refosco with beef carpaccio and balsamic vinegar
- a glass of Montepulciano with crostini
- a glass of Pinot Nero with Chocolate cake
These menus offered are only examples of the quality of the products, which can be changed with seasonal food.
Exclusions : Souvenirs Gratuities.
Cancellation Policy: The tour goes on rain or shine. No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, busses, trains etc., Total refund will be made for cancellations made within 72hrs of the tours departure.
Milan Wine Tasting
Enjoy a relaxing and stimulating experience in the charming atmosphere of the Take Away Bistrot – a wine bar in the heart of Milano (and of the Milanese). Discover some of the many tastes of the Lombardy countryside – by tasting the wines specially selected by the sommelier, and matching them with samples of traditional cheeses and cold cuts. Your experience will be complemented with a detailed explanation of the various flavors and historical background. Buon appetito!
According to season and availability your tasting may include:
- Pinot Nero (red)
- Chardonnay OR Riesling Italico e Renano (white)
- Spumante Metodo Classico (sparkling)
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation, we can refund the cost minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations up to 3 business days before the event. Cancellations less than 3 days before your booked event and no-shows are not refundable.